Modular Clean Room
Modular Cleanroom Panel
|Material||GI Powder Coated / Stainless Steel|
|Size||1220 x 3000 mm|
|Work Type||Pre Fabricated|
|Door Size||1800 x 2100 mm|
Saakvee Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Load Bearing Ceiling Panels are fabricated by using nominal 2x1.0 mm galvanized / Stainless steel, Minimal spangle with Zinc coating 80-120 gsm insulated and bonded with infill of polyurethane foam, honeycomb paper/aluminum core, mineral wool forming a rigid 80 mm thick panel to nominal size as required. Modular width of ceiling panel is 800 mm standard and up to 5000 mm in length. Panels suitably stiffened to allow person to access over the entire surface. The unique design of the ceiling allows the additional incorporating flush light fittings, airconditioning filters, grills, diffusers and other ceiling mounted equipment, all fitted within accurately CNC punched apertures. It unique design enables the structure to stand free of any support (box within a box) from the existing building/ structure.
Design Criteria :
- Truss Frame and its posts
- Connection piece of adjacent roof panels
- Wall panel and connection to roof
- Roof panel is 5000 mm(L) x 800mm(W) x 80mm Thick.
- Wall panel is 3000mm(L) x 1120mm(W) x 80mm Thick.
- Each roof panel is designed to withstand concentrated load of 150kg (corresponding to 2 persons)
- The self weight of roof panel (5000mm x 800mm) is conservatively taken as 30 kg/m2
- The truss is designed for a maximum span between posts of 14m loaded to withstand the self weight
- of as many roof panels to accommodate to the span and a 150kg concentrated load anywhere on the panels.
- The calculated stress values are comparable to the allowable stresses given by the Manual of Steel
- Construction, AISC-ASD 9th Edition and B56399:1984 guidelines.
- Roofing, Cleanrooms Hardness Hard Product Type Modular Ceilings Zinc Coating 80-120 gsm Condition Good Place Of Origin Mumbai
Galvanized Iron Clean Room
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
Saakvee Technologies India Pvt Ltd, We offer in the market advanced Galvanized Iron Clean Room. SAAKVEE monoblock / modular solid partitioning walls of Galvanized Iron Clean Room are manufactured by use of nominal steel sheets that are hot dipped galvanized. The make-up panels are fabricated as per the sizing layout of the drawing. Ceiling systems and partition walls are made in compliance with the exact technical specifications required for controlled environment rooms.
Bonded With :
- Honeycomb paper core
- high density mineral wool
Wall Sheet Quality :
- light chromate
- zero spangle
- 120gsm zinc coating
- High technology electronic manufacturing
- Legislation-controlled healthcare packaging
Pre-treatment Of Panels Possible through :
- Corro- Zinc 97
- Epoxy polyester powder coating of 60/80 microns
Features of Ceilings and partitions :
- Non particle-shedding
- Forms part of a clean room aseptic envelope for compliance with FDA validation procedures and GMP standards